Ingrid M. Lloyds
707 SE 3rd Avenue, 5th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Ingrid Lloyds is an associate attorney in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office, with more than 30 years of experience. Ingrid received her law degree from the Universidad Catolica Andres Bello in Caracas, Venezuela and has completed two LLM degrees, one in tax law and another in administrative law. Ingrid’s experience includes superior court judge in tax law, consultant on international legal affairs, tax law professor, and has been a keynote speaker at various South American conferences and workshops. Her broad legal background and experience allow Ingrid to have a unique perspective and insight on international and domestic legal affairs. After moving to the United States, she earned her Juris Doctor degree from St. Thomas University School of Law in Miami, Florida. Ingrid has experience in real estate title work, insurance property claims and now focuses her efforts and expertise on insurance defense.
- Florida Bar
- St. Thomas University School of Law – Juris Doctor, 2015
- Universidad Central de Venezuela - LLM in Tax Law, 2004
- Universidad Central de Venezuela - LLM in Administrative Law, 2003
- Universidad Catolica Andres Bello - Attorney, 1990.
- Property Insurance Claims
- Insurance Defense
- Florida Bar, Member
- Colegio de Abogados de Venezuela, Member
- Asociacion Venezolana de Derecho Tributario, Member
- Asociacion Venezolana de Jueces Superiores Contencioso Tributario, Ex-Member
- Volunteer for DACA clinic, VIDA Legal assistance Inc.
- Volunteer for Immigration & Human Rights clinic, Catholic Legal Services-Archdiocese of Miami.
- Native Spanish speaker