Nicole C. Seropian
1550 Southern Blvd., Suite 300
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
Phone: 561.686.5005 ext. 1328
Nicole Seropian is a 30 plus year attorney in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. Ms. Seropian’s practice is primarily focused on third party insurance defense litigation, including general liability, personal injury, premises liability, and automobile negligence.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Seropian’s areas of practice experience also included general civil litigation, commercial litigation, and first party property litigation. Ms. Seropian also has experience in appellate practice, and has argued multiple appeals before the Fourth and Fifth District Courts of Appeal.
Ms. Seropian is a graduate of the University of Florida, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, with a Minor in Public Relations. Thereafter, she went on to earn her Juris Doctor from Nova University School of Law.
Ms. Seropian is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts, as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- Florida Bar, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1991
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, 1984
- Nova University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1988
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers