Randy B. Avalon
707 SE 3rd Avenue, 5th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Phone: 954.763.3200 ext. 1128
Randy B. Avalon is an associate in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office. Randy’s primary areas of practice include insurance defense, with an emphasis in first party and property damage claims.
Randy received his Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice with a certificate in Criminal Profiling from the University of Central Florida, and his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad College of Law. While in law school, Randy earned Dean’s List honors and was a Faculty Law Scholarship recipient. Randy also served as the Vice President of NSU Law’s chapter of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International.
Prior to joining Peterson Bernard, Randy worked as an associate attorney at a Fort Lauderdale law firm where his primary areas of practice were personal injury and medical malpractice claims.
- Florida Bar, 2017
- Bachelor of Science, University of Central Florida, 2013
- Juris Doctorate, Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, 2016
- The Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association; Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association; Young Lawyers Division
- Federal Bar Association; Broward County Chapter & Young Lawyers Division