Rivkah F. Jaff
707 SE 3rd Avenue, 5th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Rivkah has practiced law in Federal and State courts specializing in labor and employment and first-party property insurance litigation. Directly prior to joining Peterson Bernard, Rivkah served as a Litigation Associate at a large law firm specializing in first-party property insurance defense where she gained invaluable experience and insight into contract law, pre-suit investigations, and all aspects of carrier defense (i.e. bad faith claims, complex commercial litigation, etc.).
She has been a member of the Florida Bar since 2013, the New Jersey Bar since 2013, the New York Bar since 2014, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida since 2014, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit since 2017.
- Florida Bar, 2013
- New Jersey Bar, 2013
- New York Bar, 2014
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2014
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2017
- Ryerson University, Honors Bachelors of Arts in Broadcast Journalism, 2007
- Brooklyn College, Masters in Comparative English Literature, 2009
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
- The Florida Bar