Thomas B. Miller
1550 Southern Blvd., Suite 300
West Palm Beach FL 33406
Phone: 561.686.5005 extension 1244
Thomas Miller is a shareholder in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. His primary practice is construction disputes, business torts, insurance disputes and other contractual cases.
Before joining this firm Mr. Miller was a shareholder in the firm of Paxton Smith from 1998-2017. He was previously associated with Paxton & Smith from 1992 to 1997. During 1997 and 1998, Mr. Miller was associated with David S. Maxey, P.C., and Spain & Gillion, LLP of Birmingham, Alabama. Mr. Miller was associated with the Birmingham, Alabama firm of Tingle, Sexton, Murvin, Watson & Bates P.C. from 1988-1991 and then opened his own practice in Birmingham in 1991.
- Alabama Bar
- Florida Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- All United States District Courts in the States of Alabama and Florida
- Palm Beach County Bar
- Cumberland School of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 1988
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Arts 1984
- University of Alabama-Birmingham
- Palm Beach County Bar Association