707 SE 3rd Ave.,5th Floor
Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
Phone: 954.763.3200 extension 1147
Glenn Malin is a shareholder in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office. Glenn represents local and national insurance companies in matters including property damage, first and third party coverage issues, and premises liability. Glenn handles pre-suit investigation of first party claims including examinations under oath and coverage opinions, and routinely assists in the investigation of questionable claims involving arson, windstorm/catastrophic losses, and theft. Glenn has investigated and litigated cases and claims throughout the state, from the Florida Panhandle to the Keys.
Glenn has tried numerous cases and argued appeals in the Second, Third and Fourth District Courts of appeal.
- Florida State Bar, 1993
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida,1995
- B.A., Criminology, University of Florida, 1989
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law, 1992
- Served internships with Judge Mark Polen and Chief Judge Hugh Glickstein at the Fourth District Court of Appeal, West Palm Beach
- Featured Speaker, 2008 ACE Conference, “Legal Strategies For Fighting Fraud”
- Florida Bar
- Trial Bar of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Drew v. Mobile USA Ins. Co., 920 So. 2d 832 (Fla. App. 4th Dist. 2006).