707 SE 3rd Avenue, 5th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
David Bierman is an associate attorney in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office. Mr. Bierman focuses on insurance related matters including coverage, first party defense and bad faith claims. David is also a Supreme Court Certified Mediator and Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator.
David spent 21 years working in the claims’ office of a major national insurer. David’s claims experience includes, being in the Special Investigation Unit, 1st and 3rd party property damage, homeowners, condominium, commercial claims. As an adjuster, David handled the litigation files and worked closely with Defense Attorneys.
While an adjuster, David went to law school at night in the inaugural class of Florida International University. As a lawyer David worked in house with a major insurance company and also represented insureds and condominium associations for both 1st party and 3rd party claims as well as defending condominium associations.
- Florida Bar, 2006
- US District Court Southern District of Florida
- US District Court Middle District of Florida
- US District Court Northern District of Florida
- BBS Florida Atlantic University, 1983
- Juris Doctorate, Florida International University, 2005
- Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee (Past President)
- Insurance Appraisal and Umpire Association Inc. (General Counsel)
- Supreme Court Certified Mediator
- Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator