707 SE 3rd Avenue, 5th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Jenny Adelman is an associate in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office. Ms. Adelman focuses her practice on insurance-related matters including coverage, first-party defense, and bad faith claims.
Prior to joining Peterson Bernard, Ms. Adelman was in-house counsel for several large insurance carriers and handled a wide variety of insurance-related matters. Additionally, she maintained a solo litigation practice for 10 years. She has represented clients in both civil and criminal matters, and has extensive experience participating in motion practice, depositions, mediations, and trial.
While earning her degree at Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Jenny was a Certified Legal Intern at the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office where she handled bench trials in the Juvenile Division. She was also the Lead Articles Editor of the International Law Student Association Law Journal.
- Florida, 2006
- U. S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2007
- U. S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2007
- U. S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2007
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2007
- B.A. Tulane University, 1999
- M.M.C. The University of Georgia, 2000
- J.D. Nova Southeastern University, 2006
- Florida Bar Association Speaker’s Bureau, Member
- City of Hollywood Civil Service Board, Member
- Miami-Dade Legal Aid, Pro Bono Attorney
- Florida Bar Judicial Administration and Evaluation Committee, 2010-2013
- Junior League of Miami, Former Member
- Author, “Sovereign Immunity: Ramifications of Altmann,” ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law (Fall 2004)