Stuart Florida Office
Heather Bridwell was a shareholder in the firm’s Stuart Office, and practiced in the field of insurance defense since 2000. She had been awarded the prestigious AV® Preeminent™ rating by Martindale-Hubbell. Ms. Bridwell focused her practice on insurance defense, automobile liability, wrongful death, premises liability, professional liability, construction defects, general liability, first party property defense, and appellate work. She handled cases throughout South Florida and successfully defended numerous cases through jury verdict.
Ms. Bridwell was active in the legal community. She served two terms as president of the Martin County Chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL), and was an active member of the board of directors. She was a member of the Justice Major B. Harding American Inns of Court, the Martin County Bar Association, and the Palm Beach County Bar Association. She was chairperson of the Law Week Committee for the Palm Beach County Bar Association. She volunteered her time to serve as a judge at the annual FLRE Florida High School Mock Trial State Finals Competition. She presented speeches to students in Palm Beach County concerning trial practice. She was appointed to serve on the Law Related Education Committee for the Florida Bar. Ms. Bridwell lived in Jupiter, FL with her husband and daughter.
- Florida Bar, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- B.S., Communications, Florida State University, 1996
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 1999
- The Florida Bar- Admitted April of 2000
- Martin County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Martin County Chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Chair of the Law Week Committee for Palm Beach County Bar Association 2015-2016
- Justice Major B. Harding American Inns of Court
- Appointed to serve on The Florida Bar- Law Related Education Committee for term period of 2015-2018
Dollar Sys. v. Elvia, 967 So. 2d 447 (Fla. 4th DCA 2007);
Fla. Dep't of Envtl. Prot. v. Green, 32 Fla. L. Weekly D 512, (Fla. 4th DCA 2/21/07), rehearing denied;
Lytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath, L.L.P. v. Malay, 133 So. 3d 1178 (Fla. 4th DCA 2014).