Matthew A. Fiorello
West Palm Beach Florida Office
Matthew Fiorello was a shareholder in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. Mr. Fiorello was a native Floridian who was born and raised in South Florida. Mr. Fiorello dedicated his practice to the defense of individuals and businesses. His primary practice areas included Contractor/Road Liability, Motor Vehicle Liability, Premises Liability, Construction Defect, and Criminal Defense.
Mr. Fiorello graduated from Nova Southeastern Law School in 2008. Before law school, he graduated from Clemson University where he was involved in human factors research which led to a published article in the Journal of Human Factors.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Fiorello spent three years as an Assistant Public Defender in the 17th Circuit (Broward County) where he handled all crimes ranging from Misdemeanor cases to First Degree Felony cases.
- Florida Bar, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2011
- B.S. Psychology, Biology, Clemson University, 2005
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, 2008
- Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Judicial Relations Committee
- Circuit Civil Practice Committee